Friday, December 29, 2006

RockyBowl Party Tonight and What is Going ON?????

Well, looks like the weatherman has a favorable forecast for the party this evening, cold but dry.
The menu is Tender Baby Backs Ribs (gourmet style by Top Coug), Caesar Salad with Aged Parmesean and Fresh Oven Toasted Croutons and Infused with Aromatic Imported Garlic, Sweeten and Plumped Cowboy Baked Beans, Special W2 Herb and Crusted Roasted Red Potatoes, Grilled Fresh Pacific Northwest Shrimp, Seven Layered Laredo AND LOTS OF BEER!

Let hope the games are as good as the we hope the food is and look forward to lots of happy RockyBowlers.

4 comments:

Rocky said...

What kind of group do I have coming to my house tonight? Going to the points possible to win this crummy contest I see the top 3 leaders are age 11 and under.

Rocky said...

Do not worry Rockybowlers, I am reminded of a story.

A young bull on top of a hill says to the old mature bull next to him, Hey how about we run down this hill and screw one of those cows down in the pasture. The wise old bull replies "Why don't we walk down the hill and screw them all."
Age and wisdom will prevail.

Rocky said...

And if you didn't know it the weatherman must be in the RockyBowl since he predicted clear skies, and now it is raining. If he is not in lets see what we can do next year. He will fit right in with all of our expert? predictors.

The Package said...

I have to say that "Temper Tantrum" is my new HERO! Only 7 points lost over 12 games??? That is OUTSTANDING!!! if Houston and Penn State come through for TT, I want to be the first to present a motion that we erect a statue of the Temper Tantrum (in mid-flop, of course)....we are in the midst of greatness, and we are not worthy.