Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Rocky Bowl 2006-2007 Purse Announced

Now that we have a full head count of 51 Rockybowlers we have strategized over several half gallons of Rum and have come up with our payouts.
1st Place $500.00
2nd Place $250.00
3rd Place $100.00
4th Place $ 20.00
Leader after Rockybowl Party is over (Midway point) will win $50.00 and the Bobby Breeze Trophy.

The Yellow Jersey will be worn during the RockyBowl party by the person leading after each game of the day/night.

5 comments:

Bagman said...

HAPPY KWANZAA EVERYBODY!

G Chick said...

All I can say is there is a LOOOOONG way to go!

Anonymous said...

"Flu Bug hits 20 Missouri players."
Looks like the "Beaver Believers" are golden.

Cousin Gary said...

Okay, what in the name of football made us all think that a Pac-10 team (UCLA) could win against a mediocre FSU team???

I was listening on the radio and shuddered when I heard the UCLA coach tell an interviewer (at the end of the 2nd Quarter) that his adjustment at half time would be to tell his team to "play hard." I knew it was over then! AAAGGGHH!

Rocky Mundo, Doug & Jim said...

I totally agree. And now I don't feel so bad the Cougars lost to the Huskies. We could have been the one getting Whoooped on by a mediocre FSU team coached by Bobba Bowden.