Cousin Gary successfully defends the Bobbie Breeze Award amongst food & fun with Rocky Bowl participants, family and friends.

The Commissioners and Commissioners IT Support were presented with Rocky Bowl Shirts sent by Brady "Big Hands" Wiebeck.
"Always Late Cousin" Gary was late again and CJ "Can't Tackle me" Stafford and "Easy Pickens" Brent Bowe got to wear the Yellow Jersey during the party as they were the leaders of everyone present at the party.

Despite the drama created by the 31 point comeback victory by Texas Tech, Cousin Gary's title was never in doubt after South Carolina sealed the deal against the Houston Cougars.
A good time was had by all. We missed everyone that couldn't attend in person. Start making your plans for next year for Rocky Bowl 2007.
A good time was had by all. We missed everyone that couldn't attend in person. Start making your plans for next year for Rocky Bowl 2007.
Rocky & Doug
3 comments:
Being a truck driver I have eaten at every possible dive, chateau or gormet restaurant. I can tell you honestly that Rocky and Jims ribs were the best I have ever had. That is no simple task given my complex pallete. By the way...what in the hell was Clemson thinking? I am boycotting Jack Daniels for 1 year in protest.
I see that the Shicklers and I were the big winners last night as my home state bulldogs rallied to beat VA Tech...the dawgs finally had their day, pun intended. Watch out world!
Roby Who Knows Egan
The party was awesome and the food was excellent, Hats off to the chefs!
Coach Goodman
Post a Comment