For those of you watching the New Mexico Bowl, you may be wondering if the Head Coach for New Mexico is the Real Rocky Long. I invite you to enter your thoughts on who is the real Rocky Long???
Is it Steve "Goood Loooking" Rocky Long from Washington?
or
Rocky "Head Coach" Long from New Mexico?
More info can be found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Long
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
All I can say is, as a football coach Rocky Long, you make a great commissioner
The Real Rocky Long is well and living in Renton. And if he would of been coaching NM today he would of kick SJSU asses and won his 29 xps and be in the lead.
GRRRRRR
I CRY OUT IN THE NIGHT.
IS THERE NO JUSTICE IN THE WORLD???
How can a team coached by Rocky LOSE????????????
I'm devastated.
Can someone smart explain how this is possible? We're only six games into the contest and Vicki "RainGear" has almost single handedly guaranteed the Seat of Shame and I'm mathematically eliminated from any form of remuneration!?!?!
IS THERE NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD?
In some kind of kirkegaardian freak of blind luck... these Rocky Bowlers have, as of 6 games, LOST only 10 points or less across all games:
Coach Goodman
"Big Blue" Guthrie
Alex "Red" Baer
Brooks "Lefty" Meadowcroft
"Guitar Dude" Simonds
"Short Shot" Wiebeck
"Buckeye" Yon
"Duck Hating" T Thompson
Tony "Stiffler" Ford
Mel Blacstone
"Loan Me Some Money" Savereux
"Call him Out" Max Henderson
CJ "Can't Tackle Me" Stafford ***
Jim 'TopCoug' Stafford ***
"Temper Trantrum" Bennett Long ***
*** signifies NO LOST POINTS (perfect across 6 games).
I don't know where in the bible I'd find it... but I'm pretty sure the holy book warns us against people who go 6-0. It just ain't natural.
Hey bagman, you should write a book, "Rocky Bowl Analysis for Dummies"!
Rather than stating the obvious for any monkey that can read a spreadsheet, how about prediciting who will win and which game will be the game where the championship will be decided. Will it take until the National Championship?
I think the deciding game will be the Sugar Bowl. When NotreDame beats the LameSU Tigers, I will be in the money and staking my claim to the National Championship.
Hey bagman, did you see the new "Selection Analysis" spreadsheet? Let me know if you have any further analysis that can be posted and all could share your wisdom and insight.
Oooooh, how the once mighty has fallen. I took two hard shots to the chin. I'm close to the lead in points, but have lost a bunch, too. It looks like a new winner will probably be posted this year for both the Bobbie Breeze Award and the Championship. The Rocky Bowl Winner Curse continues!!!
-- Cousin Gary
Is the Bobby Breeze Award the person (or entity... such as imaginary kids or animals) leading the pack AT THE TIME of the PARTY?
If so... you should LOAD UP your POINTS on the first 17 or so games... just pound them with 32-15 points (of course weighted on more certain games)... only then Grasshopper, will you wear the Golden Jersey.
Post a Comment